Garn Press Winter 2017 Book Catalogue
At Garn we publish great books and provide great reading opportunities for readers that encourage all of us to be brave, be fearless, and not forget to imagine the extraordinary opportunities of being human in these most challenging times.
- Every Least Sparrow – January 18, 2017
- Split Second Solution – Full release now available – hardcover, paperback, and ebook
- First Do No Harm: Progressive Education in a Time of Existential Risk – Full release now available – hardcover, paperback, and ebook
- Garn Readers Theater – FREE EBOOK – now available
- Ken Goodman Interviews – FREE EBOOK – now available
- Great Women Scholars – NEW release January 10, 2017
- Trumplandia – (Winter 2017)
- Toodle-Oo Ruby Blue -(Winter 2017)
- Teaching Without Testing – (Winter 2017)
- Sandy Hook Versus the U.S. Congress (Winter 2017)
At Garn we are convinced that all those who work for the common good in the caring professions must be supported. We’re actively supporting writers of conscience who offer original research based perspectives on the most pressing issues of our day including: climate change, inequality, privatization of public education, children with special needs, gun violence, and many other critical factors jeopardizing social, economic, and environmental sustainability. In addition to books Garn press is publishing articles and commentaries by many renowned educators, artists, and scientists. But at Garn we do not consider this enough. We’re also committed to nurturing the imagination and human spirit by publishing great novels. Garn’s award winning novelists share this ideal, and all the fiction books published by Garn – whether mysteries, fantasies, or historical novels — are written not only to entertain, but also to raise serious questions about time, memory and whether what we see – in life as well as in the mirror – is what is really what is occurring.
Support Garn Press on Patreon
Support Garn Press on Patreon. Ethics matter to us. Garn is free of advertisements and has no corporate sponsors or government funding. We are asking for your support. The staff works as a collaborative without remuneration, as does Garn’s prestigious advisory board. At Garn we want the public to have the best possible opportunity to participate in decisions about the planet and their kids — to have the confidence of knowing what’s happening and a chance to respond to the rapid changes that are taking place. Become a Patreon supporter. Join us and donate today!
Your Donations Support:
- Award Winning Books: Including the NCTE George Orwell Award for speaking truth to power.
- Garn Nonfiction: Compelling ideas and arguments based on primary research and investigative reporting ignored by mainstream media.
- Garn Fiction: Page turning novels with authors rivalling the literary genius of beloved classics.
- Live Garn Press Events: Book release events and social forums.
- Author Interviews: Video, audio, and print interviews of every author are on the website.
- Author & Book Editorial Features: Daily updates keeping readers informed about the authors and books published by Garn.
- Featured Editorial Articles and World News Commentary: Posts not filtered as they are in the mainstream media. Often based on discussions with the scientists (e.g. Glaciologist in Greenland) engaged in primary research.
- Curated World News video: Vital, dynamic, informative.
- Exclusive Garn Press produced videos and audio: Author interviews, readings, Garn sponsored events and audio streaming and downloads
- Exclusive Photo Galleries
Garn Press Patreon HUB
View a sample of our work supported by Patreon. At Garn with Patreon’s support we promise to continue publishing great books and providing great reading opportunities for readers that encourage all of us to be brave, be fearless, and not forget to imagine the extraordinary opportunities of being human in these most challenging times. Thank you for your support!