Signs of Resistance: Standout Signs from Anti-Trump Protests – NYC March, January 2017
Women’s March on Washington – Sister March – NYC Jan. 21, 2017. On January 21st, New York City proudly joined the international community to march in support of equality and promote civil rights for every human. Visit Garn Press WORLD NEWS for news updates, editorial, videos, and photo galleries. Gallery made possible through your support on Patreon. Learn more about Patreon on Garn Press.
At the Washington march one after another the speakers, many of them young women of color, speak with eloquence and passion, and they are not afraid of the harsh and sometimes crude truth. Their speeches rise to the high expectations of oratory – oratory as it is rarely heard in Congress.
Resources and Links
- Week in Review: World News & Editorial – January 22-28
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO GALLERY: Women’s March on Washington – Sister March – New York City Jan 21, 2017
- Noam Chomsky at the Democracy Now 20th Anniversary Celebration: How to Deal with the Trump Presidency
- On Donald Trump, Nelson Mandela, Racism and Making Friends with Your Enemies by Charlene Smith, Biographer of President Nelson Mandela
- GARN PHOTO GALLERY: Women’s March on Washington – Sister March – New York City January 21, 2017
- Betsy DeVos? Just No.
- U$A: Beware Capitalism as well as Fascism by Garn Press Author Paul Thomas