FREE EBOOK! On Writing: Garn Author Interviews
17 Garn authors share their views on the writing process including influential authors and their books; writing as part of daily life; the role of the writer in society; and early reading and writing experiences
In this Garn Press free eBook authors and readers have an opportunity to meet Garn authors and learn more about the writing process. Hear directly from 17 Garn authors on topics including influential authors and their books; writing as part of daily life; the role of the writer in society; and early reading and writing experiences.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a writer. The very foundation of human communication is changing and writers are right in the middle of all the chaos and confusion trying to sort it all out. And yet, whatever the platform, when it comes right down to it, writing is still a creative process of unparalleled possibilities. Every human emotion can be described and every act of kindness, every demonic act. Sublime or dastardly it can be represented on the page, and this knowledge unites writers in strange and mysterious ways.
“Most of all we find company, companionship,” Anthony Cody says, talking about writing and thanking Garn, “for putting our words in print, and for gathering this ad hoc family of kindred spirits – fanciful imaginers, polemicists, and windmill tilters – now connected in person, experience, and by sharing our words.”
That sums it up – writers are fanciful imaginers, polemicists, and windmill tilters – and at Garn we are convinced something good will come of the work we do. Every book that Garn has published, whether non-fiction or fiction, delves deep into the nature of human behavior and the ways in which we inhabit the planet. We share ethical concerns as well as literary interests and between us we have the capacity to share original ideas – imaginary, provocative, and practical – with the reading public through the books we write and publish.
These connections provide a foundation on which we can support each other in getting the great books Garn authors write into the hands of readers.
In this age of multiple platform communication – blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat – there is an opportunity for everyone to be a writer. And so, we are publishing this free eBook on writing for you.
On Writing: Garn Author Interviews FREE eBook Downloads EPUB and MOBI
EPUB (iPad and other eReaders) and MOBI (for Amazon Kindle) made possible through your Patreon donations.
Download EPUB: For Apple iPad and other eReaders (Free)
Download MOBI: For Amazon Kindle and other Amazon Readers (Free)
FREE EBOOK (PDF Version): On Writing: Garn Interview Series PDF Download (Free)
17 Authors Featured in this Free eBook
Hear directly from 17 Garn authors on topics including influential authors and their books; writing as part of daily life; the role of the writer in society; and early reading and writing experiences.
- Steven Singer – Gadfly On The Wall: A Public School Teacher Speaks Out On Racism And Reform
- Monica Taylor – Playhouse: Optimistic Stories Of Real Hope For Families With Little Children
- P.L. Thomas – Beware The Roadbuilders: Literature As Resistance and Trumplandia: Unmasking Post-Truth America
- David Joseph Kolb – Devil Knows: A Tale Of Murder And Madness In America’s First Century
- Denny Taylor – Rosie’s Umbrella and Split Second Solution
- Carolyn Walker – Every Least Sparrow
- Ken Goodman – What’s Whole In Whole Language In The 21st Century? and The Smart One: A Grandfather’s Tale
- Geoff Ward – You’re Not Dead: The Midnight Books (Volume 1)
- Russ Walsh – A Parent’s Guide To Public Education In The 21st Century
- Martin E. Lee – Bloody Lane
- Matthew C. Fleury – Bloody Lane
- Esther Sokolov Fine – Raising Peacemakers
- Ruth Finnegan – The Black Inked Pearl: A Girl’s Quest
- Rick Meyer – Flush: The Exaggerated Memoir Of A Fourth Grade Scaredy-Cat Super-Hero
- Illustrator Rachel Backshall – Toodle-Oo Ruby Blue!
- Nancy Rankie Shelton – 5-13: A Memoir Of Love, Loss And Survival
- James Paul Gee – Blowing Out The Candles: A Poetry Trilogy
Preview On Writing: Garn Author Interviews View Online
If you’re interested in purchasing Garn Books all of our books are available from books sellers including: Amazon, Books-A-Million, Barnes & Noble, Indigo Books, Waterstones (UK) or order through your local bookstore, check IndieBound for local bookstore locations.