Join the 2018 Women’s March Saturday, January 20th!
“Events are taking place across the world the weekend of January 20th and on 20th NYC will raise its voice again to demand equality for all humans at the 2018 Women’s March on NYC.”
On January 21st 2017, New York City proudly joined the Women’s March on Washington and the international community to march in support of equality, civil rights, and human dignity for every human — and this year, it’s happening all over again. At the Washington march in 2017 one after another the speakers, many of them young women of color, spoke with eloquence and passion, and they are not afraid of the harsh and sometimes crude truth. Their speeches rise to the high expectations of oratory – oratory as it is rarely heard in Congress. Events are taking place this year across the world the weekend of January 20, 2017 and on the 20th NYC will raise its voice again to demand equality for all humans at the 2018 Women’s March on NYC.
2018 March Resources
Events are taking place across the world the weekend of January 20th and on 20th NYC will raise its voice again to demand equality for all humans at the 2018 Women’s March on NYC.
- EVENTS: Facebook Event list
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- VOLUNTEER: Be part of the movement!
- DONATE: The 2017 march on NYC cost $60,000. This march can’t happen without your generous donations
- OTHER MARCHES: Find your march
Photo Gallery: 2017 Women’s March
- Empower every human who witnesses or participates in the Women’s March on NYC to stand up for their beliefs and their rights
- Connect victims of discrimination, civil injustice, sexual harassment, or unfair treatment in an environment that encourages them to share their stories, receive support and know that they are not alone
- Remind the existing government body that they report to the people and the people expect their civil liberties to be upheld
- Bring hope to those who have lost confidence in the United States Government by physically showing them that the power lies with the people
- Remind every American that their right to assemble, march, demonstrate, protest, and vote is sacred and only available to citizens of free countries like the United States of America.
- The 2018 Women’s March on NYC theme is March Into Action. We will be registering voters at the march to support our national effort to register 1 million women to vote by the 2018 elections. See more details of this initiative here. Volunteer to register voters at the march here.
Visit the the Women’s March for more information.